We only accept referrals from hospital consultants, doctors, CF nurses and social workers. If you would like to benefit from a dream holiday, or know another family who is in need of our help, then this is how to access our services…
1. Please ask your hospital consultant, doctor, nurse or social worker to refer you. Ask them to download a referral form and send it back to us. We will run a number of checks to make sure that the claim is genuine.
2. We will write to you, asking you to fill in a request form, so that we can find out a bit more information about your child and their needs, and where you would like to go in the UK. We will not ask you about your financial circumstances or ask you for any bank details – that’s not relevant.
3. We will approach suitable sponsors to try and find a suitable property – we have contacts with holiday companies, hotels, B&Bs and self-catering apartments. Holidays are usually paid for with money raised through sponsorship and generous donations.
4. You may need to wait a few months – but we always prioritise children who are most in need.
5. Once we have found your dream holiday, then we will finalise the details with you, and book it. You will not pay anything for your accommodation and sometimes we can even include meals and spending money.
6. You can then enjoy a lovely holiday – don’t forget to send us a postcard!